shieldsoft.exe application error
- Freefixer.com »
- Library »
- What is shieldsoftService.exe?
- Library »
What is shieldsoftService.exe?
shieldsoftService.exe is usually located in the ‘c:\users\%USERNAME%\appdata\roaming\shieldsoft\ui\bin\’ folder.
Some of the anti-virus scanners at VirusTotal detected shieldsoftService.exe .
If you have additional information about the file, please share it with the FreeFixer users by posting a comment at the bottom of this page.
Vendor and version information [ ? ]
shieldsoftService.exe does not have any version or vendor information.
Digital signatures [ ? ]
shieldsoftService.exe is not signed.
8 of the 54 anti-virus programs at VirusTotal detected the shieldsoftService.exe file. That’s a 15% detection rate.
shieldsoftService.exe removal instructions
The instructions below shows how to remove shieldsoftService.exe with help from the FreeFixer removal tool. Basically, you install FreeFixer, scan your computer, check the shieldsoftService.exe file for removal, restart your computer and scan it again to verify that shieldsoftService.exe has been successfully removed. Here are the removal instructions in more detail:
- Download and install FreeFixer: http://www.freefixer.com/download.html
- Start FreeFixer and press the Start Scan button. The scan will finish in approximately five minutes.
- When the scan is finished, locate shieldsoftService.exe in the scan result and tick the checkbox next to the shieldsoftService.exe file. Do not check any other file for removal unless you are 100% sure you want to delete it. Tip: Press CTRL-F to open up FreeFixer’s search dialog to quickly locate shieldsoftService.exe in the scan result.c:\users\%USERNAME%\appdata\roaming\shieldsoft\ui\bin\shieldsoftService.exe
- Scroll down to the bottom of the scan result and press the Fix button. FreeFixer will now delete the shieldsoftService.exe file.
- Restart your computer.
- Start FreeFixer and scan your computer again. If shieldsoftService.exe still remains in the scan result, proceed with the next step. If shieldsoftService.exe is gone from the scan result you’re done.
- If shieldsoftService.exe still remains in the scan result, check its checkbox again in the scan result and click Fix.
- Restart your computer.
- Start FreeFixer and scan your computer again. Verify that shieldsoftService.exe no longer appear in the scan result.
Hashes [ ? ]
These are some of the error messages that can appear related to shieldsoftservice.exe:
shieldsoftservice.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
shieldsoftservice.exe – Application Error. The instruction at “0xXXXXXXXX” referenced memory at “0xXXXXXXXX”. The memory could not be “read/written”. Click on OK to terminate the program.
shieldsoftservice.exe has stopped working.
End Program – shieldsoftservice.exe. This program is not responding.
shieldsoftservice.exe is not a valid Win32 application.
shieldsoftservice.exe – Application Error. The application failed to initialize properly (0xXXXXXXXX). Click OK to terminate the application.
What will you do with the file?
To help other users, please let us know what you will do with the file:
Please share with the other users what you think about this file. What does this file do? Is it legitimate or something that your computer is better without? Do you know how it was installed on your system? Did you install it yourself or did it come bundled with some other software? Is it running smoothly or do you get some error message? Any information that will help to document this file is welcome. Thank you for your contributions.
I’m reading all new comments so don’t hesitate to post a question about the file. If I don’t have the answer perhaps another user can help you.
No comments posted yet.
Leave a reply
What is shieldui.exe ?
So fare we do not have any information about this program. We recommend you to delete this program if you are not really sure what it is. It could be a spyware.
Our systems analysis:
shieldui.exe doesn’t have a product name yet and it is developed by unknown . We have seen about 4 different instances of shieldui.exe in different location.
Something wrong with shieldui.exe ?
Is shieldui.exe using too much CPU or memory ? It’s probably your file has been infected with a virus. Let try the program named PCSpeedUP to see if it helps.
How to remove shieldui.exe
If you encounter difficulties with shieldui.exe , you can uninstall the associated program (Start > Control Panel > Add/Remove programs
What can you do to fix shieldui.exe ?
Let try to run a system scan with Speed Up My PC to see any error, then you can do some other troubleshooting steps.
Download Speedup My PC to find out what is affecting PC performance
If you think this is a driver issue, please try DriverDouble.com
Where do we see shieldui.exe ?
Here is the list of instances that we see for the process: shieldui.exe
|3||C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\ShieldSoft\UI\bin\shieldui.exe||42342||50FECEDA43E85D4E016225DD4AE8B526|
Comments about this process:
By Jay 2016-01-23 02:37:29
I keep getting a message- shieldsoft,exe- application error
the instructioin at 0x000000000 reference memory at oxooooooooo the memory could not be read click ok to terminate click cancel to debug. Nothing happens when I click either and the message pops up every two min. I have gone into add remove and deleted shield soft but still get message. how can I stop this??
By Nobita 2016-01-23 09:11:50
I would suggest you to find it again. You can use processchecker tool to see its location. Kill it , then delete it.
Sharing your feedback about this process or ask for help